Terms and Condition
- Intuit QuickBooks ("the event organiser") intends holding an event which the delegate registering for the event ("the delegate") wishes to attend.
- Once a delegate registers online and the event organiser has sent an acknowledgement of such registration -
- a valid and binding agreement shall come into existence at the time when and place where the acknowledgement of such registration is sent;
- he/she must pay the delegate fee relating to the package option selected during the registration process (the "package option") which excludes value added tax (the "delegate fee").
- any cancellation thereafter will incur the cancellation charges specified below.
- Delegates must make payment of the delegate fee to the event organiser within 5 days of electronic receipt of a tax invoice.
- If payment of the delegate fee is not received within 5 days of electronic receipt of a tax invoice, then the event organiser shall be entitled to stop the delegate from accessing any information relating to the event, cancel the delegate's booking and recover the cancellation charges specified below from the delegate.
- Cancellations and amendments to bookings must be done with the organisers 5 days before the event.
- The event organiser reserves the right to change the venue, programme or other details of the event, if necessary. If the event is cancelled by the event organiser then the event organiser shall, as its sole and exclusive obligation, provide delegates with a refund of the delegate fee.
- The person who registers on behalf of a delegate or delegates warrants that they are duly authorised to make such registration.
- The delegate shall indemnify and hold the event organiser harmless from and against any and all claims, suits, actions, damages or liabilities that arise in connection with the delegate's participation in the event.
- Whatever the legal basis of a claim and notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these terms and conditions, the event organiser's liability to the delegate under these terms and conditions and howsoever arising will be limited, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, to direct damages up to the delegate fee.