A TUMULTUOUS YEAR IN REVIEW
Join Clem Sunter, Justice Malala and Dr Martyn Davies in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban as they inform and enlighten you as to where South Africa finds itself and where it is heading.
If the Arms Deal will always be remembered as the moment that South Africa lost its innocence.The Local Government Elections and subsequent political response, will ensure that 2016 will be remembered as the year that the ANC lost its political stranglehold on the country.
- Will Pravin Gordhan survive the onslaught from the Hawks?
- How will the rating agencies respond to this uncertainty?
- Will the DA/EFF collaboration survive?
- Will the traffic lights start working in Johannesburg and Pretoria?
- Who will win the US Presidential race and does this still matter?
As we live with these uncertainties, it becomes vital for you to stay informed and arm yourself with information. Listen to the experts and you won’t find many commentators better informed than Clem Sunter, Justice Malala and Dr Martyn Davies.
The most important commodity that you can own in the modern world is information. Book your own table and invite your team, your stakeholders and your clients. The reward will exceed your outlay!